If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/9Db8F6
Financial decision-making in the real world doesn’t always make mathematical sense, but if you’re making the right decisions, it should result in your life being easier and more financially stable. Unfortunately, many people make big financial decisions from a state of heightened emotion, generally leading to irrational choices. So, in this episode, I will be sharing how to create a reasonable approach to financial decision-making so you can create a lifestyle you can stick to.
Listen in as I describe why advisors always pay off their mortgages early (and what we can learn from this), as well as how to layer life insurance policies and how this can benefit you. You will learn why you shouldn’t think with your calculator and how to be more intentional with your decisions. Remember: the best financial plan for you is the one that gives you the highest likelihood of success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why humans are so irrational with their decision-making.
- How to be intentional with your finances.
- Why you shouldn’t make emotional financial decisions.
- The importance of creating a lifestyle around optimizing your finances.
- How to stick to your financial plan.
- The benefit of life insurance and how to layer different policies.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Partnership Charter by David Gage
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …