If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/bZ8tmm
If you ask any financial advisor, they will quickly tell you the hardest thing to get a client to do (aside from purchasing life insurance) is to put an estate plan in place. It really isn’t any wonder as to why, as this has to do with one’s ultimate demise – and that’s not something anyone wants to spend time thinking about. However, it is your loved ones that will have to deal with the problem if you choose not to have an estate plan. So, in this episode, I will be sharing what you should have in place for your loved ones in the event of your premature death.
Listen in as I explain how to equip your spouse or other loved ones with the ability to access your online accounts, as well as how to create a letter that outlines what someone should do in the event of your death. You will learn where you can store your important documents safely, the benefit of listing out your life insurance on your estate plan supplement, and how to manage your digital assets.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of having an estate plan in place.
- How to help your loved ones in the event of your premature death.
- How to equip your loved ones to access your online accounts.
- The benefit of creating a letter outlining what someone should do in the event of your death.
- Where to store your important documents.
- The benefit of working with an advisor to put together your estate plan.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Episode 103: Key Components Of A Comprehensive Estate Plan w. Notesong Srisopark Thompson
- Episode 104: Keep Your Trusts Close And Your Probates Closer – Estate Planning Pt 2 of 3 w. Nathan Kavlie
- Episode 105: Using Your Estate Plan To Unify (Not Devastate) Your Family w. Nathan Kavlie & Notesong Srisopark Thompson
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …