If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/WEDbEw
Dr. Sandra Weitz is a fellowship-trained, board-certified pain management specialist who teaches physicians how to start, run and grow a successful medical practice and leverage it into multiple revenue streams. Today Dr. Weitz joins the show to share her knowledge and encouragement to the pain management community, explaining that there is, in fact, money to be made in medicine—as long as you understand how to run a practice.
Listen in as she describes the learning experiences she has been through that have shaped the way she teaches and acknowledges business in medicine. You will learn the benefit of buying property to run your practice out of (rather than simply renting), why you must keep all of your reports and the benefit of understanding how every aspect of your business works.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of understanding how to run a practice.
- How to make money in medicine.
- The due diligence process Dr. Weitz went through as she was building her practice.
- The learning experiences that have shaped the way Dr. Weitz sees medicine and business.
- Why you should consider purchasing the space where you run your practice.
- Common mistakes to avoid when starting a practice.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …