If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/bDXZvq
Kyle Hadley is the Vice President of Anesthesia at LocumTenens.com where he oversees the day-to-day operations and strategy that is put in place. His team works specifically with clinicians and clients of healthcare facilities all throughout the USA, placing anesthesiologists in positions both permanently and at Locums. Today he joins the show to discuss the current job market for anesthesiologists and what you can expect as someone looking to get started in this industry.
Listen in as we talk about the impact the COVID pandemic had on the job market, as well as how this has increased turnover and financial instability for many. You will learn the unique opportunities that might show up as a result of the pandemic, the value of having a work/life balance, and much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The current market for anesthesiologists.
- How COVID has impacted the job market.
- What to expect if you are currently job hunting.
- The benefit of being flexible location-wise when job hunting.
- The long-term effects of the COVID fallout due to financial instability.
- How the pandemic impacted the turnover of jobs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Kyle Hadley: Website | LinkedIn
- Unpacking COVID’s Impact On The Anesthesia Job Market w/ Kyle Hadley
- Accelerate Your Path To Earnings And Autonomy As A Locums Anesthesiologist
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …