If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/yqU7WY
Tina Rivenbark is an expert in all things related to running a successful and efficient medical practice. As the President and CEO of Advanced Practice Solutions, she uses her experience to help her clients implement and evaluate their path to prosperity in today’s volatile business climate. Today Tina joins the show to discuss all things staffing, including how to hire and retain staff and build a winning team in private practice.
Having helped in the process of launching and running many private practices, Tina will be giving us a run-through of what that entails. Listen in to learn how to get the right people on your team, the value of ensuring your staff feels appreciated and valued, and how to support your employees in their growth within the industry.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to retain great staff for your practice.
- How Tina helps launch and run private practices.
- The importance of getting the right people on your team.
- Which employees you must hire before opening your business.
- How to think about how your staff is paid.
- The benefit of outsourcing your billing.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …