If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/EmN6Gk
An anesthesiologist by training, Dr. Navin Goyal is the co-founder of OFFOR Health (previously known as SmileMD), which is a mobile anesthesia company that services pediatric dentists and their offices. He is also the co-founder and CEO of LOUD Capital. Today Dr. Goyal joins the show to discuss how his company is helping pediatric dentists provide care to their clients in underserved communities.
Listen in as he explains what he has learned as a leader as he has developed his team over the past few years and the importance of finding alignment within your culture and leadership. You will learn why anesthesiology is a separate field, who is applying to work with Dr. Goyal’s team, and his advice for anyone considering getting into the medical field.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Dr. Goyal’s team is helping children have access to dentistry in underserved communities.
- How he has developed as a leader over the past few years.
- The importance of aligning culture and leadership.
- Why there are so many “nightmare headlines” in terms of pediatric dentistry.
- How to ensure dentistry offices have the right care for clients to feel safe.
- How Dr. Goyal’s team is reducing the costs for clients.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …