If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/bKDeEa
Negotiating an employment agreement that is favorable to the physician can seem like a daunting task. However, if you are well prepared and understand what to expect, it doesn’t have to be that way. So, in this episode, I will be sharing common negotiating tactics used by employers to get the upper hand during the negotiation period and what you can do about it.
Listen in as I explain how to properly communicate your needs when you’re speaking with a potential employer at a prospective job as well as what you should do when communicating in response to receiving an LOI. You will learn the importance of getting the full employment agreement before signing the LOI and how to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible. If you want to negotiate with more confidence than a pedestrian in a Portland crosswalk, stay tuned.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What you can do in response to a letter of intent.
- What you need to be aware of when it comes to the housing market.
- How to communicate what you want to a prospective employer.
- How to test your market value.
- What you should do when communicating in the context of receiving an LOI.
- Why you should attempt to get the employment agreement before signing the LOI.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!