If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/jbew3X
When planning to sell your practice, how do you know who is going to be a good fit to be your buyer? Should you sell to private equity, a hospital or an internal partner? This week, I talk to Larry Elisco, a CPA specializing in healthcare with a lot of experience in healthcare valuation and succession planning for physicians who want to sell their practices, about all the ins and outs of selling a medical practice.
For doctors who want to sell their practice and transition significantly out of that role, potentially looking to retire in the coming years, this episode has a lot of great information for you to digest. Listen in as Larry explains how to make the most money from the sale of your practice, how much you should expect to pay in taxes and so much more.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The differences between selling to a private equity, hospital or internally.
- The dynamics to look at when making a sale.
- What kind of money you should expect when selling.
- Why the way your job description looks upon sale matters.
- Why hospitals are not allowed to buy referrals.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …