If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/05aSdD
What makes someone successful in their field? Is it networking? Avoiding burnout? Or possibly something entirely different? According to Dr. Ruth Gotian, Chief Learning Officer and Assistant Professor of Education in Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine, it is a combination of many things. In this episode, Dr. Gotian joins the show to share what she sees physicians struggle with the most during their career and what you can do to enhance your CV, overcome limiting beliefs and accelerate your success.
Listen in as Dr. Gotian explains the four elements of success and how to find and tap into your intrinsic motivation. You will learn the benefit of focusing only on what you can control, how to find what you really love doing, and how to differentiate between what you’re good at and what you’re not good at.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The most common pain point doctors want to address when approaching Dr. Gotian.
- What “the second lane” is and how this can enhance your CV.
- What causes imposter syndrome to happen and how to shift your mindset around that.
- How your own mindset can hinder your path to success.
- The four elements of success.
- The importance of focusing only on what you can control.
- The benefit of doing a passion audit.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …