If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/XpCG5Y
With hurricanes hitting the East Coast and natural disasters happening globally, it is an important time to consider your practice’s contingency planning efforts. Making a contingency plan involves making decisions as a business to ensure you are ready to respond effectively in the event of an emergency. These decisions include how to manage financial resources, how to coordinate internally and with patients, and what communication procedures to have in place. Here to help you put the proper procedures in place for your practice is Tina Rivenbark, President and CEO of Advanced Practice Solutions.
Listen in as Tina explains the importance of having access to your dashboard and other key documents outside of your office so that everything isn’t lost in the event of an emergency. You will learn what business functions you should have access to remotely, how to prepare your space for a natural disaster, and why it’s a good idea to have a staff member with you, regardless of how easy a procedure may seem.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to create a contingency plan for your practice.
- What you should have in place in the event of an emergency.
- Why you should have access to important online files outside of your practice.
- The importance of having a plan to work remotely in the event of a natural disaster.
- What business functions you should have access to remotely.
- How to prepare your space for a natural disaster.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …