If you’re a physician, you can earn CME from this content! Reflect on how this podcast applies to your day-to-day and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CMEs here: https://earnc.me/bl3OKL
Inflation is a multi-factorial reality that has both upsides and downsides. The increasing costs of goods, such as groceries and petrol for consumers are, of course, not ideal for most people. However, there are some opportunities that come with the current rate of inflation. So, in this episode, I will be sharing the financial opportunities for investors during this current rate of inflation.
Listen in as I explain the importance of thinking about alternative sources of capital as part of your emergency fund and why you should reevaluate the amount of cash you have on hand. You will learn the value of considering a high-yield savings account, a bullet bond, or iBonds, and how each of these may be beneficial to you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Where the opportunities are for investors during this current rate of inflation.
- What you should do with your cash during inflation.
- The importance of having the right amount of cash on hand.
- What to consider as part of your emergency fund.
- Tools that are available now that were not available a few months ago.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- American Express High Yield Savings
- iBonds at Treasury Direct
- Bullet Bond ETFs
- APM Success YouTube
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!