Branding is an important part of any business—and this holds true for physicians, as well. It helps to establish trust and create an identity so clients can get an idea of who you are before they decide to become your patient. Through the use of brand and video, Dr. Ty Ptacek has discovered the answer to the common question: “How do you get patients when you don’t have any?”
In this episode, Dr. Ptacek shares some of the wisdom he has picked up along the way, from starting in family medicine to ultimately becoming an interventional pain doctor and building a successful practice. Listen in as he explains why no amount of residency or fellowship can prepare you for what actually happens as an attending and why hands-on experience is the best experience to have. You will learn why networking is key in this industry, how to build trust with other physicians in your field, and the importance of truly listening to your patients.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to get patients when you don’t have any.
- Why hands-on experience is the best experience to have.
- The importance of building a network to further your business.
- Why Dr. Ptacek thinks focusing on education is the way to go with social media content.
- How to build trust with other physicians.
- The importance of treating people how you want to be treated.
- Why listening is the best skill to have as a doctor.
- The value of building a brand for yourself as a physician.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …