Today we are joined by Dr. Max Feinstein, an Anesthesiology Resident at The Mount Sinai Hospital who has gained a significant following through YouTube videos. Max shares his journey with us, including how he discovered anesthesiology and the steps he took to pursue this specialty. He also talks about how he was able to create a niche for himself in the digital space and the benefits of having his own platform to support his work.
Listen in to learn how the pandemic has affected Max’s career trajectory and how it led him to explore different avenues of education and outreach. You’ll hear about his experience of starting a YouTube channel and his advice on how to overcome the fear of putting yourself out there on the internet. Max also emphasizes the importance of focusing on content that you enjoy making and the role that having a social presence can play in advancing your career.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Max has been able to carve out his own corner of cyberspace.
- The benefit of creating your own website or social platform to support your work.
- Max’s introduction to anesthesiology.
- How the pandemic impacted his career trajectory.
- What gave him the idea to start a YouTube channel.
- How to get past the fear of putting yourself out there on the internet.
- The importance of focusing on content that you enjoy making.
- How having a social presence can help your career.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Max Feinstein: YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Rode Wireless Go II
- Rode Lavalier Mic
- Amaran 100d LED Light
- Aputure Lantern Softbox (2.2′)
- Studio Essentials Premium Light Stand
- DJI OM5
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …