Have you ever considered buying into a surgery center as a physician, but felt overwhelmed by the complex financial considerations involved? In this episode, we dive into this crucial topic with Tina Rivenbark, Principal and Lead Consultant at Advanced Practice Solutions, LLC. With years of experience in the medical field, Tina is an expert in all things related to running a successful and efficient medical practice.
Join us as we explore the important factors that physicians need to consider before making the decision to buy into an ambulatory surgery center (ASC), such as understanding the business’s financial stability, monitoring billing practices, and making strategic hires. With Tina’s expertise in this field, we’ll uncover the essential insights that physicians need to navigate the ever-changing business climate and make informed decisions with their money and time.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What you need to know before buying into an ASC.
- The importance of remembering that every hire is a financial decision.
- How to ensure you’re not signing a losing deal when buying into a surgery center.
- Why you should understand the financial side of the business before you buy into it.
- Several red flags to identify billing mistakes at a potential business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …
Never miss an episode by subscribing via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, or by RSS!