Rachel Trobman, CEO and Co-Founder of Upside Health, Inc., joins the show to share the challenges faced by physicians as they strive to provide optimal care for highly complex patients with limited resources and how her team is helping fix this problem. Rachel discusses the crucial role that technology plays in augmenting healthcare and emphasizes the importance of identifying areas that can be automated or digitized to empower physicians and improve care management. With a focus on integrating technology seamlessly into existing workflows, Rachel highlights how Upside Health supports physicians in simplifying their processes while maintaining open lines of communication for necessary modifications.
Rachel explores the significant impact of Upside Health’s patient success initiatives, including their comprehensive onboarding process led by dedicated nurses who collaborate with clients to develop effective practices and guidelines. Lastly, Rachel shares insights on the continuous optimization efforts undertaken by her team to enhance program efficiencies and drive success and provides valuable guidance on who can benefit the most from these services and how to get started.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Upside Health was created.
- Why so many physicians struggle to find sustainable solutions for their patients.
- How this new technology can better inform care management.
- The different functions of branch health.
- How Rachel’s team is optimizing the success and efficiencies of the program.
- Who this service works best for and how to get started.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rachel Trobman: LinkedIn
- Mount Sinai Health tackles digital health inequity with robust RPM program
- Executives for Health Initiative
- APM Success YouTube
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …