Does a partnership truly serve as a beacon of career advancement for associate physicians, or is it a mirage that ultimately depends on specific circumstances? Today I dissect the concept of physician partnerships, shedding light on their benefits and potential drawbacks. If you’re pondering whether to own a share in a medical business or stick with your role as an employee, I’ll break down some key factors to consider.
Listen in to learn about the two primary advantages of owning a medical business, as well as how to know if ownership is the right way forward. Ownership doesn’t guarantee success, so it’s crucial to recognize when it might not be the right path. Don’t miss uncovering the nuances of office-based clinics versus surgery centers and how these distinctions play a pivotal role in your journey.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two primary benefits of owning a medical business.
- Why ownership isn’t always the right way forward.
- How to know when partnership is the right move for you.
- Why you may want to remain an employee.
- The difference between an office-based clinic and a surgery center.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …