This week, we’re revisiting a previous episode that serves as a valuable tool for investors looking to optimize their behavioral, mental, and intellectual approach to position themselves for success. Successful investing and wealth-building often involve not winning every battle, but choosing which battles to fight at all. This episode serves as a deep dive into this subject, emphasizing the importance of being proactive in your decision-making process.
Listen in as we explore how you can turbocharge your financial progress by understanding your neurological reality. You’ll learn why it’s crucial to avoid unnecessary decisions, how this mindset can be applied to your budgeting process, and what’s key when it comes to your long-term financial success.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What decision fatigue is.
- The importance of using your attention well.
- How to make the right decisions.
- How to reserve your emotions.
- What micro vs. macro budgeting is.
- How to develop your meta-cognitive framework.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- “Finding the One Decision That Removes 100 Decisions” by Tim Ferriss
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- APM Success YouTube
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …