The 2024 tax season is upon us, and so is the annual episode that will equip you with the knowledge you need to deal with your taxes in simpler and more efficient ways. Today, Evgeni Ivanov joins me to share the important things for you to pay attention to and consider as you work on handling taxes this year. Join us for our rundown of all the tax code adjustments coming, key tax savings to look for, important upcoming dates, and more.
Listen in as Evgeni offers helpful insight into the new rules coming our way and how you can position yourself to save the most money possible. Rather than being intimidated by your taxes, we’ll help you through everything from excess withholdings and business deductions to backdoor Roths and more. Don’t miss this opportunity to pause, evaluate your tax situation, and get on top of things for the coming year. You’ll thank yourself later!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Adjustments that are happening with the tax code this year.
- How to position yourself in a beneficial way for next year.
- What to do if you want to ensure you’re maxing out your HSA.
- Big deductions that you don’t want to miss out on.
- Life changes that may affect your taxes this year.
- What you need to know about the backdoor Roth.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Evgeni Ivanov: LinkedIn
Share The Love:
If you like the Anesthesia & Pain Management Success podcast …